We ensure all items are double checked for defaults and adhere to placed orders, therefore we hope your items will arrive as ordered and you are completely satisfied, however if you have any concerns please contact Ws in the first instance.
No refunds will be given if you have ordered the wrong size/changed your mind - instructions are given regarding measuring and confirmed via email before proceeding with orders and items are bespoke made.
No refunds given for posted items being returned as result of not collected / incorrect address provided.
If you are unhappy because the item is faulty :-
- Please email Ws in the first instance for instructions and obtain return reference number.
- NO refund will be made without a returns reference number.
- Return items unused in original condition immediately - Items to be unworn / unmarked.
- Ensure return items are sent via recorded delivery and have insurance cover. Ws will not be responsible for returns sent uninsured and not received.
- We will arrange refund for items (all postage charges to be met by you) provided items are faulty.
If the postal service have damaged the box/item is damaged please contact WS immediately. Please take photos of damaged box / damaged items and confirm delivery date. Contact Ws, send photos and request return code
Place all packaging and damaged item (unworn) in the post to Ws within 7 days (postage covered by purchaser). A claim via the Post Office will be made on your behalf and refund provided once received.